Saturday, June 17, 2017

Map!

I've drawn up a Google Map of our proposed route. In case someone wants to know where we're going. (Who am I kidding? Nobody is reading this!)



Just a very basic route plan, with no details. Because we are flexible, so any details would probably be wrong by the time we actually made the journey!

Click the arrow in the little icon top/left to open the sidebar. This will let you see route sections day by day, and also to reveal or conceal points of interest on the map.

I'm a little concerned that this map may destroy the layout of the blog, but it looks OK on my browser. If you have a problem, please let me know. (Not that I would necessarily know how to fix it...)

If you want to open it as a separate browser tab, use this link or click the little box top/right.

No comments:

Post a Comment